Before and after photo thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, I would love to see a thread that everyone posted a photo of their dragon when they first got it, and what it has grown into today. I would like to start it off, but I just got our little guy yesterday so all I have is the "before", but ill post it up anyways. Thanks!

photo-27 by ryanbernstein5, on Flickr

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Zero as of March 29th 2013 (when I got him):
rrpp3p.jpg

Zero earlier this week:
2z4wu51.jpg

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Jace: 2 months old - 8.5" and weight unknown
pmoArIr.jpg

Now - 6.5months - 16.75" and 297g
XgknGHF.jpg

h80S4iY.jpg

Zy 2 months old - 8.5" and 22g
vHUVJ92.jpg

Now - 5.5months - 15.5" and 212g
ndlBkeo.jpg

CHs2Awo.jpg

RyanJoshua

Original Poster
Great looking lizards everyone!

zandi202, when Zy was younger he looked a lot like mine does now. To me at least.. Thats exiting, I hope he looks like yours when he grows! Is yours any specific morph?

zandi202

BD.org Addict
She's a leatherback bearded dragon. As for color I have no idea, she could be a morph but because I got her at a pet store I don't know her parents. Wish I did. I got very lucky with her gold colors. Good luck with your baby, I'm sure he'll be a handsome boy! It's hard to tell him the pic if he is leatherback or not.

RyanJoshua

Original Poster
Oh nice, didnt notice at first that yours is a leatherback. Mine isn't for sure, but hopefully he ends up with similar colors.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'll go next!

Pookie as an itty bitty baby from Oct. 2007 (originally thought to be about 2 months, but now I'm thinking closer to 1):
2007_10-31.jpg

2007_10-31c.jpg

Most recent uploaded to PB (Mar. 2013):
2013_03-23c.jpg

(that's his happy "I get to tease the girls" colors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom