Been reading this forum for a long time, first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camel413

Hatchling Member
Hello all, i have read on this forum for the past few months and just now signed up and decided to post. I got my first bearded dragon a little over a year ago and just got another one about a month ago. My first is a male that i got when he was about a year old and the second is a female that was also a year old when i got her. My wife and i also have 2 ferrets, 2 red ear sliders, mississippi map turtle, pacman frog, dwarf hamster, ball python, guinea pig, dog, cat, and a fish aquarium. While we do have many pets the dragons are my absolute favorites. Here is a picture of my male his name is Didge:
07-06-080011.jpg

A picture of my female her name is Digby also her back is lighter because its getting ready to shed:
07-06-080007.jpg

Anon

Hatchling Member
Nice dragons. I had ferrets also but had to give them up for adoption. I really do miss them. :(

How about we see some pics of your other animals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom