Bedtime Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight when i took Dragora out to play and then sleep, he had quite an adventure for one so little. He ran about this way and that exploring every little place he could on my bed covers and pillows...then he found a little crack i forgot to seal up with something and fell down it under my bed. I freaked out i had no idea where he would go after he was down there and if maby the fall hurt him any. I rushed to get a flash light and slithered under my bed. While i was inching my way under my bed i noticed my red tailed boa Xerioc watching me with an intrested expression on her face. Finally, when i was all the way under my bed and after sneezing a few times from the dust I found Dragora. He was just sitting there like he had no idea what had just happened and seemed frightened. I scooped him up into my hand and slowly made my way out from under my bed. When i got out i covered the hole he fell into and set him back down to play some more. Again he ran this way and that and soon found my curtains. He licked them a few times and looked them up and down trying to decide what they where. In the end he decided they were his new personal ladder and he climbed up them as far as i would let him and then when i brought him back down he did it again using the folds to reach further and further points. Soon after getting worn out from his new toy he snuggled up into my hand and wiggled his entire body getting comfortable and closed his eyes to sleep. I watched him for many minutes untill i too grew tierd and so i gently put him back into his tank to sleep. But i guess thats not what he wanted to do because as soon as i tried to put him on his floor he woke up and wraped his little arms around my finger n looked up at me giving me the "lizard eyes". Poor lil one if only i wernt so tierd i would have kept him out longer but it was late on a school night so i unhooked his little claws and set him down and snuggled up into my bed to sleep.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Cute, they are so curious and inquisitive that they can get themselves into trouble.

Your snake was looking at you like that cause he probably was thinking he could do better. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom