bed times

Status
Not open for further replies.

summer1

I put my lil guy in his bed that I made for him and cover him w his blankie. Lights go out and he stays in bed till the lights come on in the morning. He's spoiled!

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
My little Fafnir is a spoiled dragon. He will only sleep if he is out of his viv and in his bed box. Hope you don't mind the picture. Our room stays at a constant 70 degrees so he can sleep out of his viv anyway.
IMG_20130226_235346_zpsf2ca1f41.jpg

Sly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Wow a bot is spamming my topic... anyways, cute pic! Glitch is staring to tolerate me more, but still freàks out alittle when I pic him up. He slept stuck to the side of his rock hide last night lol

cdavis88

Sadie crawls up to her sleeping branch shortly after her lights go out and then she'll close her eyes and go to sleep. It's so funny to watch.

XiDiS

Juvie Member
First night i had my little girl i put her in her bed (facecloth) pulled the corner over her and she fell right asleep... almost instantly, to my suprise she was like that in the morning. Once the lights came on she gave a lil stretch and ran upto her basking spot. Second night i wanted to see if she would go to her bed herself... no such luck she fell asleep half hanging offer her tree branch and basking rock lol. But again didnt move all night.

brittani299

Extreme Poster
jezwolf175":25g1lf3o said:
My little Fafnir is a spoiled dragon. He will only sleep if he is out of his viv and in his bed box. Hope you don't mind the picture. Our room stays at a constant 70 degrees so he can sleep out of his viv anyway.
IMG_20130226_235346_zpsf2ca1f41.jpg

Ahhhhhhh :)

Sly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Glitch is cuddling with his house.... I'll post pics of it tomorrow lol

With Leonard from day one he come out of his viv at 7pm Friday-Monday(the nights I aint working) to explore a bit and then will climb up on my shoulder and bury his nose in my neck and go to sleep and then I tuck him in his(my) wife beatter and place him back in his viv.Now that he is more comfortable with my hubby,my hubby will take him out Tuesday-Thursday nights while I am at work.

Jumps

Our beardie, Shen, is about four months old. And he will sleep when his lights turn off at night. But, he wakes up at the smallest sound or light, so recently, within the last month, I've started to wait for his lights to go out and then I'll put him in his blankie. While my boyfriend thinks its dumb and pointless (in his opinion Shen should be left alone and never touched or handled) Shen falls asleep almost immediately when I tuck him in at night, and then we won't see him till his light comes on the next morning.

My boyfriend has started to see that it's fine to take Shen out and play with him during the day. Hopefully he'll ease up on the blankie issue and stop taking it out and hiding it from me.

Melody12

Hatchling Member
Melody's bedtimes differ with the seasons. 6 P.M. during the winter for lights off, 8-9 P.M. during the summer. She goes to bed at 7 now. But there's one thing she does: She won't sleep unless I take her out and give her evening cuddles. She loves to cuddle on me and then fall asleep. Then after an hour or two, I'll take her up to her bed and cover her up with warm blankets. Of course, those warm blankets are on her while she sleeps on me. Melody loves to sleep on a pillow with a soft pillow case and her lovey stuffed husky. :)

Infowars

Our beardie sleeps in our bed. She goes to sleep on my pillow, normally a couple hours before we do. Normally she is asleep by 10pm, i put her in her tank in the morning before work and her lights come on at 9

beardieparents7780

Hatchling Member
My beardies are on a complete sched.. Lights on at 8:30 when my wife gets up for work and lights off at 9:00. Its funny they go to sleep even if I dont turn off the lights at 9 lol

RicheyManic

i have no idea where my dragon goes after lights out. haha i assume he hides among the fake plants in the corner of his viv.

when you guys mention you 'put them to bed' are you literally picking them up while they're asleep and putting them in their hides?
only reason i ask is, i bought a hide but he only uses it for basking at a cooler temperature haha
at the moment i just leave him do his own thing to sleep, so any ideas or advice, could you let me know?
thanks

zandi202

BD.org Addict
When I put my beardies to bed, they have usually had an hour of play time and then I put them on their hammock and cover them with a blanket while they are still awake and thry fall asleep like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom