Beau

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllysonM

Original Poster
I received some reptiworms and butterworms from Linda's Gone Buggie yesterday and introduced them to Beau. He instantly fell in love with the butters. Likes the reptis about as much as his mealies...and when I gave him his breakfast today, I gave about 10-20 mealworms, 10-20 reptiworms, and 3 butterworms in a little dish. He picked the butters out and left the rest sitting in the dish! Little brat...he's not getting more butters till he finishes what I gave him for breakfast. lol

AllysonM

Original Poster
MeganKacey":2wpqvh31 said:
Wow, he's definitely a looker! I love his colors!
And him being a Petsmart baby I thought he might end up with boring colors lol. He changes with every shed!

AllysonM

Original Poster
You know you're a beardie momma when you receive 250+ roaches in the mail.
DSCN0301.jpg

AllysonM

Original Poster
I was playing with Beau today and decided to measure him again. He's at 11 1/2" now and has QUITE the belly on him! I love my fat little monster :)

AllysonM

Original Poster
Little man got a new ledge today. I think he's enjoying it. Though he could just be tired - he's getting ready to shed AGAIN.
newledge82511.jpg

I'm ordering more stacking stones tonight, almost didn't have enough to give him a little stairway.
He was a good 12 1/2" yesterday when I measured him. :D

AllysonM

Original Poster
Fully aware that I had a stupid while putting up the ledge. I flipped it over the right way and it looks much better. haha :banghead:

AllysonM

Original Poster
So I know I've been away for a while, though not sure if anyone else noticed :p
Some new pictures I got of Beau a few weeks ago.
Only time I ever get to see his colors really well is when he's sleeping, eating or trying to climb the rocks on his tank background :roll:
DSCN0411.jpg

Why do they sleep in such strange (seemingly uncomfortable) positions?
DSCN0409.jpg

Turns out the only time he EVER gets a black beard is when he's trying to get at that 'other beardie' reflecting on the sides of his tank from time to time :roll:
DSCN0408.jpg

AND he has a new little (older) brother named Loki! (Almost positive Beau doesn't like him...)
DSCN0440.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom