Bearides and Ultrasonic Rodent Repellant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunkdunt

Hi folks!

Firstly, let me apologise if A: this is in the wrong forum section and B: this has been explained in great detail elsewhere. I have searched the site using keywords (when the search facility worked :lol: noticed was having a couple of issues with it today) and could not find anything.

Anyway, we may be moving to a place which has those ultrasonic rodent repellant and as such were concerned for the health and general well being of our babies (beardies :) ). Do these affect BD's? i have done some research on google and found that some frogs may be affected, but nothing definate for lizards, particularly the bearded variety.

We dont want to do anything that is going to put them in harms way, so if anyone could offer any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
It depends on where and how far away they are located. For them to work effectively in your house you need one in every room because furniture and walls will absorb the sound waves. Hope this helps.

Crunkdunt

Original Poster
Thanks, that has given us some food for thought! Will try to contact some companies about this. If we find any further information, i will update the thread, so that if anyone else has similar concerns, they will have a point of reference!

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom