beardy baby yaaaaaay

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkbalde666

Hatchling Member
after months of prep i have picked up my baby to day he went mad when i put him in his viv liming walls runing up and down jumping off the walls the lot even hiding in the vents

hes/she is about 6 inch long fast as hell but loves to be on your hand

just running all over my hands come feed time and not to get away

but the jumping scares me we are taking of a good 12-18 inch he jumps from on to tile no less

looking for nams now lol have pics tomorrow when he up ok

darkbalde666

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
name is now leviathan but the misses and little one call him/her levi girls hay :roll: lol

100_1151.jpg

100_1153.jpg

100_1155.jpg

100_1157.jpg

100_1156.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:lol: Being female I think that Levi is a cute name. :laughing6:
And Levi is a cutie too! Thanks for shareing the pic's. :love5:

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom