Bearding & Shaking/Jerking??? Edit - W/VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

KairaandTaz08

Juvie Member
Please work on the lighting/heating. That's very important.
Somebody else will probably go into the problems with male/female/allowing multiple beardies to be together...so I won't say anything. You are trying to get everything right housing-wise & stuff, so that's what I'm going to concentrate on. :D
Signs of parasites: runny poop, very smelly poop, loss or decrease in appetite, weight loss, not basking enough, lethargic (sp?), and in extreme cases seizures and loss of balance
Those are the ones I can name off the top of my head. Your beardie isn't having a seizure in the video, though. Parasites are common in beardies, it's always good to just get a fecal done to check. How old is Turbo, though? This is a different beardie, right? Lazy doesn't equal parasites all of the time. As they get older, they can become more lazy...like Kaira lol. And she's the same way...she's a lot more active outside of her tank, than inside. I already asked about her being that way and that is fairly normal as they get older. (She's spoiled, too :roll: ). But he doesn't have trouble walking or anything?
Abi

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
THey certainly are not housed together. The only time they are together is if I take them out at the same time for baths or playing or w/e. They have their own tanks.

Turbo is 4 1/2 months old. He has always been on the lazy side. He basks/regulates normal he just isnt as feisty for food as the little one is, i notice now. However she looks like she wasn't offered as much food as him so he probably knows there will always be food there for him so he doesn't have to go spaztic for it lol.

I usually give him a salad around lunch time, and its in there for the rest of the day. Sometimes I give it to him in the morning but usually its when I go home for lunch (which is daily).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChekeNerton523
Top Bottom