Beardies trip out in the sunshine. Its warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Sorry if the pictures didnt come out to well not used to my daughters camera outside. Theres alot of glare from the sun :(

It all started with Chimaira wanting to go outside and i ended up with all 6 out there lol Took me a bit to find Zorina a tub so she could enjoy the sunshine too. She loved it.

Heres the whole bunch outside.
Kinno is tied to the left and Bobble is tied to the right in this picture Zornia is in between them.
P1310045.jpg

Ok oldest to the youngest. I didnt take any close ups or near Kinno he was having a hard time being outside the camera scared him.

Chimaira my daugher walked by and she puffed up.
P1310017.jpg

P1310019.jpg

Little Zorina. We had to use a hide to lift her up enough so she could be in full sun.
P1310042.jpg

P1310078.jpg

Little Z pancake.
P1310092.jpg

Sorry no pictures of kinno :(

Lexia. She wasnt to happy with me moving around her. Shes sheading her head atm. We let her run around on the porch for a bit. She cant climb like the others so i didnt worry.
P1310035.jpg

P1310034.jpg

P1290040.jpg

Roo she enjoyed getting some real sunshine.
P1310083.jpg

Bobble with the clover. He seen a plane fly over and was a statue ever since.
P1310096.jpg

AMHaak

Juvie Member
Great pics!!!! I don't know how you keep up with all 6 of them. I cannot even keep track of the one I have when I let them out. Don't they try to escape from the plastic bins you put them in? Mine would be out of there so fast.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Yep they sure do not a one of them move those are what i use for their baths too. The long one is the one i set up for a lay box so the girls have more room. The only two i have to watch is Kinno and Bobble they have to be on the leashes. They caused the most trouble. The girls just turned their back to the sun and basked. They were out their for about a hour.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Oh wow i took a look at your site BayAreaReptiles your Lemon looks just like our Kinno :eek: Awsome!

I wish i was able to walk around to each beardie but being this was their first time out in the sun since winter hit they were all a bit wary of any thing that moved. It was bad enough my daughter was having fun making them puff up when she walked by :roll:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
We took them outside today again i took a few of Kinno he wasnt to happy. For some reason the males just hate it outside.

P2020011.jpg

P2020014.jpg

P2020017.jpg

We took the boys off the leashes and put them in tubs they did much better than with the leashes on. My daughter picked up Bobble to hold him a sec he jumped off her and ran inside the house on his own. As if to say "cya im outta here" It was pretty cute at least he knows where hes safe. You can see hes scared in his photo of outside today. He was even sporting a blackbeard.
P2020012.jpg

Lexia's "get that camera out of my face woman" look :roll:
P2020018.jpg

All in all it was a good hour in the sun again today. I hope this keeps up and we can start taking walks to the park again.

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
Very nice photos. They're all gorgeous. I can't wait to bring Dewey out, but I have a few months to wait. It's still very cold and snowy here up in New Hampshire. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudeGurl
Top Bottom