Beardies tail and feet are turning black/gray, please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekesMom

Original Poster
Sorry i didn’t see that! But I got him a UVB strip it’s T8 and 18 inches I think. Petsmart & Petco had that size and a bigger one that was above 22 inches and too big :/ I got him more crickets, another hide that he can also sit on top of, a light timer which is set from 9am to 9pm :) and Repti vitamins! Also I have a question. Both my calcium and vitamin supplements have D3. Since I have a UVB light now, do I need to get the supplements WITHOUT D3?

ZekesMom

Original Poster
Or I’ve been thinking to dust everything with Calcium D3 on Monday’s and Friday’s, on Tuesdays I’d dust nothing with anything and on Wednesday’s I’d dust with Vitamins D3 and on Thursday do nothing and then Saturday Vitamin again and Sunday nothing and then restart with Monday calcium? Just to like control the D3 or something idk I don’t want to give him too much D3 I don’t know what that’ll do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom