Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexus465

Juvie Member
I recently came across this old pic of Toa. First night home and he sleeps in his water bowl... apparently he was a bit dehydrated...

I can't believe how small he was!! For comparison...

LindaW

Scared me when I could find my Pickle, then I saw he had climbed up my sweater that was hanging on the closet door and feel asleep.

2013-11-18153054_zps3196a5ec.jpg

AchiKat

Juvie Member
LindaW":2ym8o6uk said:
Scared me when I could find my Pickle, then I saw he had climbed up my sweater that was hanging on the closet door and feel asleep.

2013-11-18153054_zps3196a5ec.jpg

Omg that would scare the crap outta me! D:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, Toa sure grew & that's so funny that he slept in his water dish when he was small.

And that picture of Pickle is just the cutest, but bet that gave you a heart attack!

omg, these pics are the best EVER!! Our first night with the beardie... def.. was a shock! We had No idea how still they were and how weird positions they would sleep in. LOL! :) I Will have to work on pics of him. :)

Flyboy was having a "spider-beardie" moment and decided to try and nap like this:

vqjt4y.jpg

But was quick to regret that decision as he slid down the wall...

qnu1pg.jpg

Usually he has better success on my pillow:

30cyaea.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awww, Flyboy is so cute, guess he did regret his decisions. Pillows are always a better choice :lol:

KassieNLucy

Bumping this up, I'm new here, just went through all 50 pages! Here's how my Lucy sleeps every night:

1479459_10153635363400556_2138273572_n.jpg

1477422_10153636295965556_959002275_n.jpg

And one of my two girls, before being separated and before we lost my little Bernice. They are on the head of a dragon. I miss the little girl.
942223_10153561638625556_1831398739_n.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
KassieNLucy":3y5ssomg said:
Bumping this up, I'm new here, just went through all 50 pages!
My applause goes out to you! lol. :mrgreen:

Cute pictures too.

-Brandon

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awww, how sweet your little ones are, I'm sorry for your loss, know how you feel, lost my Titan yesterday, he was really sick...only 1 1/2 yrs old. So I'm with you on the heartache.

My Gabriel made my laugh when I caught him sleeping like this, using that pillow to good advantage :lol:

Corty

I adore this thread. They're so cute I can't stand it. I have to go upload some of my babies to post :)

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Hi Brandon. In that last pic, your little one looks a tad annoyed. Is it because you woke him up? Or is it because he has a major shed on his whole head?

Adorable pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adhdogtraining
Top Bottom