Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaceysBuddy

Juvie Member
Thanks everybody.
This one she isnt sleeping but I imagine that was her goal.. but she got stuck...
I can't resist posting this picture.. again.
BuddyStuck1.jpg

RelentlessChaos

Juvie Member
StaceysBuddy":2u4qwl48 said:
Thanks everybody.
This one she isnt sleeping but I imagine that was her goal.. but she got stuck...
BuddyStuck1.jpg

Scary, I would leave that log out from now on.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
RelentlessChaos":324rjqt5 said:
StaceysBuddy":324rjqt5 said:
Thanks everybody.
BuddyStuck1.jpg

Oh my goodness! How did you get her out? It's funny, but scary at the same time. o.o

StaceysBuddy

Juvie Member
AchiKat":ld52vvio said:
RelentlessChaos":ld52vvio said:
StaceysBuddy":ld52vvio said:
Thanks everybody.
BuddyStuck1.jpg

Oh my goodness! How did you get her out? It's funny, but scary at the same time. o.o

The other side of the log (where you can't see) is open. The part she is stuck on is a C shaped, it's not completely closed. So I just had to move her to the left and tilt her in the right direction. She couldn't figure it out. She only went to sleep there because I took out her cave from brumating cause she ate some and I wanted her to bask. lol

Javajoy01

I' new here but my husband is a member (DarthAWM). I had to join to share this incredibly adorable photo of Vader sleeping..
8D8D433B-E139-4BBA-BC86-2D5DC3658290-369-0000001DA2B5D3D7.jpg

Beardiesforthewin72

Sub-Adult Member
StaceysBuddy":3u0s2r5x said:
Thanks everybody.
BuddyStuck1.jpg
Her look is priceless she's like ummmmm I'm starting To freak out a little here!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Vader is so cute, I saw your thread. Don't you think that looks painful? I swear it does, yet I have a couple of beardies that are adults & still sleep that way. Don't know what it is about that position that they like so much :mrgreen:

Spencer

Hatchling Member
heres leeloo

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

2012-10-26_21-43-34_488.jpg

That is a clean sock btw. she used to like those as blankets untill she got an actual blanket.

here is her asleep. sorry fuzzy pic
2012-10-26_21-44-17_510.jpg

youngest picture sleeping
7a255032.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom