Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphmom

BD.org Addict

Dear Lord,
thank you for dis lady, the one dat bring me salads and worms. And thank you for dat hairy man who gived me to dis lady, who brings me salad and worms. Thank you for da little lady, she read me stories, she look like dat lady who brings me salad and worms. Thank you for da brown thing dat barks, dat lady love dat thing too, but she never get salad and worms. I is happy and I is feel good and I is thankful, but...maybe more salad and worms..?

And thank you for dat lady who know dat auntie lady who maked me blankie's. They is nice snuggle after salad and worms.
Amen :love5:

monature

Yes, Spike is one fat dragon, he weights 685 grams. As big as he is, he gets in the weirdiest positions. I call him my big boy

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh what sweet pics of Myah, they do like do sleep in weird positions. Gabriel likes to sleep flat with his head up against the glass! Makes my neck sore to watch him!

AchiKat

Juvie Member
NEROtheMONSTER":2y5dqm28 said:
monature":2y5dqm28 said:
I found Spike like this when I went to turn lights out for the night, didn't have the heart to move him, he slept like this all night :lol:
010-2.jpg

That's one big meaty beardie,I like him,he's cute :D .And I like his sleeping position :laughing6: ,looks very comfy .

I agree with you there! He is cute and beefy! ^.^ Love the double sexy legs going on! :lol:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
This is how I found Azreal sleeping the other night. (Had to turn on the light so you can see him)
1106122322-00.jpg

He hasn't done this since he was a baby! :lol:

Alexos

These are all so adorable and hilarious!! They sure do like the 90 degree head rest don't they?!?! :lol:

Here's my old beardie, Alexos, taking a nap with her monkey George. LOL
sleepylizzy.jpg

Menolly07

Juvie Member
I pretty much only made little, squeaky noises in response to the pic of Alexos. Critter plus stuffie and I am down for the squee count.

sleeping beardies! My cheeks hurt from smiling so bad at all these sweet pictures. Sleeping beardies are just the most adorable, aren't they?! :D

Someone likes their new cosy comforter!
tumblr_mdcjo0RKza1qaub49o1_1280.jpg

Ozzy uses the mesh for the viv bulbs as a climbing frame (I've tested the heat of the metal and the spikes are inwards from his reach etc). I came home from work last week to find this. I struggled to get him down and comfy but he was not having any of it! Nothing was moving him from that spot. He even had his butt perched on the cable! I wasn't awake when he woke up but I'm pretty sure he must've woken up with a tummy like a waffle.
tumblr_mdcjzwXlb41qaub49o1_1280.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Alexos looks very comfy, how old is he? My oldster Lonzo is 9 1/2 yr old & he's sleeping right now under his blankie!

Maybe now that Ozzy has a comfy blankie to sleep in he'll stop sleeping on TOP of his lights :lol: He sure looks comfy in both pics, though & it must have been a hassle to get him down from the top of his lights, too :lol: They get into the strangest places to sleep!

Menolly07

Juvie Member
We (either hubby or I) "tuck" Odahviing into her dig box nightly if we can. It's the large, python sized corner snake box half filled with millet seed. She can dig in it, and we don't have to worry about her ending up with indigestibles in her system. At bedtime the millet is still warm, so one of us will hollow out an Odahviing trough and lay her on it. This is after good night kisses. Then we fluff the millet "sand" around her. She wiggles in, and we fluff it up under her head to a "pillow" then sleepytime and lights out. So don't worry! You're not alone.

I am in pet parent love with this beardie momma. Her bedtime and wake-up rituals for her little guy? Oh. My. Squee! Lucky dragon! Awesome momma!

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Oh my goodness that video is freaking adorable. Thank you so much for posting that. :D :love5: I am also one who tucks in their dragon. First Nim gets two or three hours of snuggles. Then I tuck him in his bed. A hand made very soft bed. He sleeps so soundly. That is why I only have one picture of his funny sleeping position. That was before his luxury bed. Here is a pic I took after his first night on that bed.
P8090003.jpg

It is set up differently now, but can't you see his contentment? He has gotten perfect sleep ever since. :D

AchiKat

Juvie Member
RelentlessChaos":39lx9fnm said:
I think I am the only one that actually 'tucks in" my beardie into his hide each night for lights out.
He listens as well. YOLO!

:D
We use to wrap Azreal up like a "beardie burrito", but now he fights us or just crawls out of it. :lol:

Alexos

sweetiepie9":25pex72m said:
Alexos looks very comfy, how old is he? My oldster Lonzo is 9 1/2 yr old & he's sleeping right now under his blankie!

Alexos was 3 or 4 in that pic. Unfortunately she passed away in 2009 when she was almost 5 years old. Sadly I don't have any snuggly pics of current beardie Gimli!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom