Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow carlisv, I thought Didi had a strange way to sleep, that's just amazing :shock: . Wonder how he got in there to begin with? And he just gets himself out, too funny :mrgreen:

Thanks for the compliments on Didi's colouring, eternitylonger his beard is bright orange/red & he has yellow polka dots on his belly. :D I've never seen a beardie this colourful & he's small, too, He weighs only 390g, it really takes an effort to get him to gain weight & he loses it really quickly. Hope your orange beardie doesn't do the same thing, he can drive me nuts!

eternitylonger

Hatchling Member
Oh wow. I don't think I will have a problem with Beaux. She is a very healthy eater now that she is out of brumation. Gaining more weight everyday. I will post some pics of her beard when I get to my computer. What shocks me is that I got her from petsmart.

eternitylonger

Hatchling Member
I know that this has nothing to do with her sleeping but here is her beard.

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0144.jpg

And its getting more Orange and prettier all the time. She is right at a year old so it isn't as full yet.

apoohneicie

sweetiepie9":1e0o9erg said:
It's just amazing the different positions beardies will sleep, so I'll add my pic of Didi:

003-2.jpg

This is his beehive, he always gets on it if he's not wanting to eat or just hanging out, seems to be his "safe place" but sleeping on it? Seems way to uncomfy, but here's proof.

Wow that is a gorgeous beardie. Really spectacular.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Deb, I noticed in this pic of Didi, his coloring is the same as Goldie's when she's been warmed up at her basking spot or has been outside and gets nice and golden, tho sometimes when she's not at that coloring, she has a bit of a green coloring.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Nothing like having a foot in your face while you're trying to sleep :mrgreen: Thanks for the compliments on Didi, he's even brighter in real life & he has yellow polka dots on his belly, I've never seen a beardie like him before.

Here's another funny pic of him sleeping, he's doing the splits!
009.jpg

Rubio was moving around & fell asleep 1/2 on & 1/2 off his bed: (no my beardies are not spoiled at all :mrgreen: )
002-3.jpg

hrdedman

first night Sketches sleeped in her cave after it being in her viv for over a month.
100_0167.jpg

I initially thought she had gotten out of her cage cause I didn't think she could fit in the cave opening. :lol:

Harry

TerratheBeardie

Hatchling Member
DSCF5523.jpg

This is how Terra's decided she wants to sleep lately. Goofball. :roll:
Note: The fixture is mounted on the glass,hopefully out of her reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom