Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratoskeeper

Hatchling Member
120th7l.jpg

How's THIS for strange?

iheartmrnn

Hatchling Member
SpiderBeard, SpiderBeard. Does whatever a SpiderBeard does. Can he swing, from a web? No he cant, hes asleep. Watch oooooouttt here comes SpiderBeeeeaaardd.

How in heck did that thing get up there 0_o i saw that and I swear I thought it had to have been a large anole or something!!!

HE ISH A WIZARD

iheartmrnn

Hatchling Member
Kratoskeeper":2pwk642l said:
120th7l.jpg

How's THIS for strange?

ok everyone....I think the contest is over. :lol: I think Kratos has got us all beat! I mean, how can you compete with a wall climbing beardie?!

Kratoskeeper

Hatchling Member
iheartmrnn":1x0xc5rt said:
SpiderBeard, SpiderBeard. Does whatever a SpiderBeard does. Can he swing, from a web? No he cant, hes asleep. Watch oooooouttt here comes SpiderBeeeeaaardd.

How in heck did that thing get up there 0_o i saw that and I swear I thought it had to have been a large anole or something!!!

HE ISH A WIZARD

This absolutely made my day! I wish i could say that he was a wizard but unfortunately that is textured wall paper he is clung to. Still no idea how he is doing it because it's not THAT textured. I think he has decided that he is going to be a gecko. What gets me is i went through all this trouble building him this big enclosure, but he would rather hang up there.

iheartmrnn

Hatchling Member
XD I'm glad it made your day! because that picture made mine!! I was baffled! But surely when he gets bigger and tubbier he wont be able to defy gravity!!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It's just amazing the different positions beardies will sleep, so I'll add my pic of Didi:

003-2.jpg

This is his beehive, he always gets on it if he's not wanting to eat or just hanging out, seems to be his "safe place" but sleeping on it? Seems way to uncomfy, but here's proof.

eternitylonger

Hatchling Member
Lol that is too funny! Btw, Didi is gorgeous! Sorry, just had to say it. Love the orange beard. My Beaux is beginning to do the same thing. Can't wait until it is all orange!

carlisv

Hatchling Member
We don't even know how Dubs got down here. Did he ootch in there sideways, or sidle over the side tail-first, or what? He slept there all night, then scooted out in the morning. This was before we got him his new enclosure complete with yard gnome (do a site search for "Gnomo" for more pics). When he was younger we would wait for him to do something ridiculous, then turn the lights off. He would fall asleep immediately in the wildest assortment of positions.
IMG_0476.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom