Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cath1068

This is how I found Tigger the other morning. I just had turned his lights on when I found him. That does not look comfy at all....................... :lol: :lol:

tiggs.jpg

Haylien

Hatchling Member
Lady Stardust likes to come out for her bedtime cuddles at night, this pic is snuggles on her daddys chest...

CRW_2955.jpg

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Draco loves sleeping behind his rock with his head up against the glass. It's funny though, because about 2 or 3 minutes after I turn the lights out, he runs to this spot to sleep. :mrgreen: The little monkey opened his eyes as I was trying to get this pic. :laughing6:

dragon049.jpg

Kratoskeeper

Hatchling Member
Already started a thread like this, but i figured i would contribute to this one as well.

27y1xxh.jpg

If Kratos gets a chance to get on my hand, he climbs onto my thumb and falls asleep like this every time :D

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Found Azreal like this the other day. He was throwing a fit and knocked over his thermometer. :lol:
100_2590.jpg

Kratoskeeper

Hatchling Member
Here's the pic i was talking about, horrible quality though unfortunately. He is clinging to the side of his tree thing with his hands and feet, i have NO idea how he did it. I would think he would eventually fall off!

2eklz5l.jpg

And here is how my old dragon used to sleep, i love this pic. One of my favorites.

35lypv8.jpg

This is my baby girl Hunter.
She has had some funnier sleeping positions but I wasn't able to take pics. :-(

AllCurledUp.jpg

She loves her bed. Sleeps like this a good amount of the time.

AllStretchedOutintheMorning.jpg

This is how I found her one morning.

CuddlingWithMomma.jpg

She tried to get into my sleeve but couldn't.

SleepyTime-1.jpg

Sleeping beside me while I watch tv. So cute.

SleepyTime.jpg

She loved this branch until I got her the bed.

UndertheBed.jpg

I have found her sleeping like this a few times.

Everyone's pics are so adorable!

Linziehonn

Hatchling Member
My female never seems to sleep in odd positions but my male use to be all over the place when he was a youngster.

Mem as a baby:

IMG_0509-2.jpg

IMG_0520-2.jpg

IMG_0568-1.jpg

I woke him up with this one, but it was SOOOO cute:
IMG_0578.jpg

And him as a grown up :)

He sleeps with his head in his stuffy every night just about:
IMG_0955-1.jpg

Some serious, serious sexy legs:
IMG_0939.jpg

eternitylonger

Hatchling Member
MadEpiphany":18n9ecnr said:
Oh thank goodness. I've had my beardie, Sirrush, for a few weeks now, and I was starting to get seriously concerned about his sleeping habits. I made him a nice comfy hammock with blankets, he has several hidey holes, and a soapstone that stays nice and warm at night, and yet... this is how he sleeps. Every night.
cactusodd-1.jpg

Also, just curious here, what are sexy legs?

Sexy legs are when a beardie has his or her leg stretched straight out. Kind of like when someone shows their leg for a sexy leg and straightens it out. Same with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom