Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaughingBuddha

Hatchling Member
Tonja":15sazvcr said:
This is the way my two sleep
Emily
Img_4246.jpg

Wow Emily looks almost exactly ths same as my Beardie Baby. What breed is it?

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I got Emily from petrsmart. I asked them where they got her from and they said sandfire dragons. I sent pictures to sandfire asking them about her and they told me shes a red/gold so looked up pictures on their site and shes gonna be pretty if shes a red/gold. They also said it looked like shes a leatherback but i dont think she is although her scales are very fine and velvety...could eb just cause shes a baby that her scales are so velvety.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I just looked at the picture of your baby and yes they could be siblings or related. I have seen a few on here with Emily's coloring. Guess I will have to wait and see what shes going to look like as she sheds and grows..shes still very tiny. Funny how much yours looks like mine.

TJeno

I put him to bed last night, ain't he cute?

Then I put him in his cage..and found him sleeping like this (I know it's a bit hard to see):

^^ Yeah, he's out like a light.

Linziehonn

Hatchling Member
This is my newest baby, Mehka. He'll be 4 months old on the 25th of this month and will really sleep anywhere I place him! He's fantastic! :D Oh and excuse his shed, his back looks glossy white but normally he's a beautiful orange. He's always shedding, gotta love babies!!

Mehka.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete5775
Top Bottom