Beardies and Puppies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who have beardies and other pets: how does that work out? Do puppies bark a lot or try to get at your beardies, and does the barking scare your beardies? Do you keep them in the same rooms or do you have to keep them separate? Is getting a dog a really bad idea for someone with a beardie?

Thanks!

Hi! I have two dogs and they never bother my beardie, Ryu. Just have the lizard on a stand or something and keep all cords for the lamps hidden so the dog doesnt chew and knock down the lamps.
You don't have to keep them seperate but might be a good idea have the stand higher then the dog can see if it is a small dog. You can also train your dog to stay away.

valcash

Sub-Adult Member
My dogs and BD's are great together. The cat and BD's not so much.
So we have a reptile room where they are kept, they hate the cat so this makes them happy. And when they are happy, I am too :D

Captian

Capetian is in my bedroom and the dogs are not aloud in there. When ever I bring him out the dogs kind of look at him like it's a toy so I put them in the hall while he is in the living room. I know if depends on the dog but mine don't cuddle but don't really care to much either.

jjh1

Juvie Member
My dog doesnt bug my beardies he will sniff them and he knows not to run after them when they run around on the floor. He looks at them in disgust and goes to his kennel as long as they dont go near his house all is well in the house hold lol.

BeardedDragon6

Juvie Member
My Dog is afraid of my Beardie. :T whenever Spike is outside his tank and my Dog comes into my room. he gets chased out by Spike. :T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom