Beardie wont eat making weird noise please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
My baby beardie has been acting strange latley and i wanna make sure shes okay, yesterday she was fine and eating and life was good but today she is laying in one spot letting the crickets walk over her, im probably paranoid because the last lizard i had that displayed these symtoms died and i would like to prevent that from happening again. The temps and lighting is correct, I check everyday. I give her crickets everyday as well as greens and water. She also seems to be lettinf out air fast almost as if shes choking, her whole body like gets bit and then her throat and she lets out this weird sound and then licks her lips, im honestly really worried

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. How old is he? Can you give a rundown of the set up? Lights? Brands? Temps? How you take them?How big iis the enclosure?

Lizardsarife

Original Poster
3 months, 40 gallon reptisun 10 uvb across the top, 84 on the cool side and 105-110 under the basking spot, using a temp gun to measure it

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
I'd take him in and get it checked for sure. If he does have an RI then he'll need antibiotics. Your set up sounds great. I hope the little guy gets well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom