Beardie Without Heat at Night Temporarily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slove829

I'm going camping this weekend for 3 nights and do not have friends I trust to come take care of them... so I will most likely be taking our Beardies with us in a small tank. Problem is we will have no electricity so will have no way to heat the Beardies at night... Will this hurt them to go without heat for 3 nights? The lows in the area will be 60-62 degrees... I know they shouldnt live below 65, but how long at this temperature does it take where it's actually to the point of being detrimental to your dragon? Will 3 nights of no heat work?

Pure sunlight will be their UVB and dubias and veggies are packed as well... All I'm missing is heat source... Im thinking of taking them into the tent or car at night to get them to the highstt possible temp... Do you think this is sufficient? Thoughts?

ju5t1n

Juvie Member
I've seen people here use those hand warmer heat packs when they lose electricity at their house. I've never used them for my beardie before so I can't give you more information than that.

-Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brohelphimlol
Top Bottom