Beardie vs Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had to share a story about what happened this past week. My dragons are in condos, stacked three high. The inside of the door has screening on it, while the outside of the door has lexan on it (to keep the cats from scratching the screen). So, I hear a thud, and think nothing of it, being that we have screen on the insides of the doors, the dragons love to climb and hang from it. After that, I hear a scratching noise, and turn to look in the dragon room, and Tank, one of my largest, most feisty lizards was chasing my cat across the room! Lol. He busted a hole through the screening in the door, wedged himself between the lexan and remaining screen and fell (he was on the very top) to the ground, and proceeded to show my cat who was really boss! Just had to share, I figured you guys could appreciate the humor in this. :D

Jessica

Freddiemom

Juvie Member
That's how it is in my house! Fred was out cuddling on my shoulder & the cat was sleeping on the arm of the couch. Fred decides to take a leap onto the furry critter's back. The cat jumped straight up as I grabbed Fred. Now the cat won't come near Fred! My bunny terrorizes the cats, too. My poor cats just can't believe the things I bring home.

I love these stories. Beardies are way tougher than cats. When Grendel was a juvenile he loved to have some free roam time. I supervised this to keep Gren safe and because of my cat, Ed. At one point Grendel takes a flying jump onto Ed's face. Ed started shaking his head not really sure what to do.

albitjerz

Hatchling Member
Around here the cat / beardie wars are going strong. My cat Sofie sits on the Beardie vivs and looks at the dragons inside with a look that says "food". The beardies do not seem scared at all. In fact thay seem to like to torture the cat by comming closer to sit under hur nose. When the beardies are out of there vivs the cat comes up slowly and sniffs them gingerly. I just know she would run if thay chaced hur! One thing that was funny was my beardie was sheding and a peace of skin came off then my cat ate the skin. My cat didnt get sick. But she did get a "taste" of my lizzards" HAHAHA!

Freddiemom

Juvie Member
Eeeew, ick, ate a piece of shed? Cats do eat strange things, don't they? I just wish they would eat more criks that are on the loose around here! The grossest thing my cat did was steal a HUGE black beetle from another cat who was just playing with it and ate it!! Crunch, crunch, crunch. I was laughing so hard I didn't puke :puke: :puke: :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlameBeardie
Top Bottom