beardie spitting out ball of cricket..help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonnck

help!.. last nite i feed my bd some crickets.. and todasy after skol i came bak.. i saw there is a ball of mesh up cricket.. is it my beardie spit it out? or it poop out? help guys.. im really worried.. what does it means? wat shuld i do? it is onli 6 month old.. help pls~ does anybody happened this kind of things before?

Doesj

Hatchling Member
did you leave the lights on for at least 2 hours after feeding?

if not, your beardie's digestion probably "stopped" working (they need heat to digest), thus causing it to poo out halfly digested crickets...

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
You mentioned in another thread that your beardie has not been basking recently.
They need heat to digest so if you are feeding him and he is refusing to bask he will not be able to properly digest his food.
It could well have come out in his poo, but if he vomitted it up thats a little more worrying as it can be a sign of dehydration.
How do you keep him hydrated?
Do you bath? Mist? Give oral fluids?

Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom