Beardie sometimes only ‘pees’? Is it normal?

Ponponpipon

Original Poster
I have a juvenile beardie, she’s and estimated 4-5 months old. She is behaving normal and is eating well, and is pooping/peeing daily (sometimes twice), however, sometimes I notice some hours after she goes to the bathroom, she will leave a tiny green pea sized lump of urate. Should I be concerned? It looks normal compared to the urate she produces alongside her poop, other than the fact that it’s dried looking (i assume because it had been sitting and I hadn’t noticed it). I want to note that this only happens like once every 4-5 days if at all.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
If they are well hydrated they can do that. If it smells like REALLY bad i would take a sample to the vet for testing for parasites. Don't let them do an enema under any circumstances. They can and most often end in tragedy.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Checking in, to see how your dragon is doing.....did you decide to get a fecal done on her?
If they are well hydrated, they will often excrete only urates from time to time.

Tracie

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shopee.vn - Trang Chủ — Miễn phí vận chuyển. Đặt hàng Shopee ngay. Hoàn tiền 100% nếu hàng không như quảng cáo. Chương trình: Miễn Phí Vận Chuyển, Tổng Đài Hỗ Trợ 24/7, Nhận Hàng Thanh Toán. Sản phẩm chính hãng. Thỏa Thích Mua Sắm. Sản Phẩm Đa Dạng. Với nhiều ưu đãi.
Hi I have a hypo bearded dragon called Buddy. He is two, and I have a lot of experience looking after him. He has never benn sick before so I am hoping he will not!
Hello , im still figureing out this platform,
So violet laid eggs, weeks ago, she was doing very well , in the last 3 to 4 days her poop was more than runny . Haven't changed much in her diet , an appetite is very good. Should I be considering a parasites remedy as she does get bloated as soon as she starts to eat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwdwrw3
Top Bottom