Beardie shopping list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenniferr

Hi everyone :)
I am looking to adopt a bearded dragon (you may have seen my introduction post on here)
And I was wondering if you could all give me a sort of beardie shopping list, literally everything even the basics as I want to take this list out with me when I go beardie shopping this week.
Thankyou so much, any help is muchly appreciated as I am now fretting about getting it wrong and accidentally not giving a beardie everything he needs although I have done extensive research ?
Jennifer

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Minimum tank size...................... 40g breeder
Top............................................... Screen top to fit
UVB light......................................Reptisun 10.0T5 HO or Arcadia 12%D3 (long tube type) "online is best"
Basking light................................ExoTerra 50w intense basking bulb (NO COLORED BULBS ONLY WHITE)
Globe fixture................................. To hold basking bulb
Substrate..................................... RetiCarpet, floor tile(rough textured), paper towels, newsprint,
Nonadhesive shelf paper (NO SAND OF ANY TYPE or anything loose)
Basking log.................................. Branch or log big enough and stable
Hide.............................................. Cave type structure
Lots of crickets ........................... They have voracious appetites once the settle in
(NO MEALWORMS OR SUPERWORMS OR WAXWORMS)
Supplements................................ Calcium powder to dust crickets 5x a week
Multi Vitamin powder to dust crickets 2x a week

NOTE: I know you will want a hammock but don't do it, they will get their claws hung in them and severely injure themselves trying to get free.

Welcome to the wonderful world of bearded dragons a land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles love and, worry! A magical realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon?, Ha Ha....guess again..... Like it or not, you are now a slave, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom