beardie rescues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i have this sister in law that just a couple of months ago got two bearded dragons. the girl was really skinny and looked unhealthy. the boy was bigger but dont know how his health is.oh and they are housed together. i saw her ad on craigslist that she want to get rid of them now and is asking $150. for them and tank. i was thinking of getting them from her but i only want the tank. i would not know how to care for them if they are sick cause i have have three of my own and a dog so i have a full house. so if she still has them and if i can rescue them from her does any one know of anybody that can help them get healthy i live in goodyear az. if i get them i will just give them to someone

albitjerz

Hatchling Member
I have been thinking of geting a second beardie. I have a juvinile now who is about 14 weeks old. I know that thay cant be housed togther and I know I want a rescue femail dragon. Would you call me to decuss detales? Could you ship hur if I pay the cost? Drop me a line aneytime 24 hours a day at (479) 567-7807.
Thank you,Lisa

albitjerz

Hatchling Member
I so excited I cant sleep. It is 2 49 am here and Im thinking about my new little girl!! I dont even know if you have hur or can get hur from your sister in law. Im truly on hatchling shells (egg shells) wating for the phone to ring. I do mean it call me aneytime day or night. I went through this with my other beardie Puff. It went on for 2 weeks till I got him. He is verry happy helthy and LOVED little guy. I have even thought of a name for hur, I hope I dont jinks myself by nameing hur so soon. Im not telling the name yet but I will later...Probly when I get hur, Post hur name. Im SO EXCITED ! Im going to go out today and start getting redy for a new beardie in my home! I shure hope it works out but if it dosent I know that Im going to rescue a beardie from somplace. Thanks for helping me make up my mind to rescue.
Lisa & Puff

cindyaguilarx3

Original Poster
im sorry but wen i spoke to her she got rid of them both just a day or two before that. im so mad at her cause she wasnt thinking about the well being of them it was just convinient for her to get rid of them for cash. i wanted to help those poor beardies so much and i told her wat she needed to do but she must know everything.the bad thing is these would be her fourth beardies that she got rid of.i hope those guys will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom