Beardie *Pic Only Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermundor

Hatchling Member
All your beardies are adorable! ^_^

Here's Glaedr. I don't know what morph he is, since I bought him as a baby from a reptile store. He's currently in the modeling business for robotic dinosaurs.

P1030733-1.jpg

P1030729.jpg

P1030731.jpg

P1030730.jpg

"The light, it hurts!"

curtbone123

Juvie Member
dylanravenj":s72fxdd4 said:
Fiona shed yesterday. It seems she gets more red every time she sheds :love10:

1.jpg

5.jpg
hey dylanraven!! :D your beardy is beautiful!! mines look just like yours when he was young whats the morph of your lil buddy? :)

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
curtbone123":1fsrtxjz said:
dylanravenj":1fsrtxjz said:

1.jpg

5.jpg
hey dylanraven!! :D your beardy is beautiful!! mines look just like yours when he was young whats the morph of your lil buddy? :)

Thank you very much :D unfortunately I am not sure what morph she is. I've been trying to figure it out! So far I've been told she looks like a blood red or a red tiger.

curtbone123

Juvie Member
dylanravenj":6yyaedqh said:
curtbone123":6yyaedqh said:
dylanravenj":6yyaedqh said:

1.jpg

5.jpg

Thank you very much :D unfortunately I am not sure what morph she is. I've been trying to figure it out! So far I've been told she looks like a blood red or a red tiger.
awww man you too! yea im not sure of the morph that i have either but ive been told my beardy is a leather back orange citrius so thats what im going by so far but she has nice colors on her remind me of the same look when my Nino was young like that :D brings back memories i wish i took a picture of him when he was that size but didnt have a camera at that time :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom