beardie passtimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synastral

Hatchling Member
What do your bearded dragons love to do? Nefarion loves

Eating (ofcourse)
Sitting by the window looking outside (he will sit there for hours)
Watching me play spelunky
sitting on my leg
running up my chest onto my shoulder, to the back of my chair, jumping on my bed(my chair is right up against my bed. sometimes he falls so i always have a pillow to soften the fall so he doesnt hurt himself.
Snuggling with daddy :3
being put to bed in his dog bed
he hates:
Bathes
the smell of his poop (and yet he poops on his basking spot making the smell worse, and then he wont bask)
my sisters cat (puffs his beard out, opens mouth, etc)

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
Currently, Tasty Treat likes to run up the treadmill, jump onto a piece of driftwood we put there, then jump from there back to the treadmill, then jump to the floor and run away. she does this several times.

She also loves to run over our feet. she goes out of her way to do that. not sit on our feet for warmth, just run across them to make us yell "ow! ow! ow!"

saden99

Basking (he actually wraps around his basking rock)
Hanging out with me (on chest, or w/e really)
Bothering my dog (he will climb on my dog who gets upset and leaves the room)
Bathing (O', he loves this so much)
Chasing feeders
Staring out the window (which is right next to the cage, so he does this all the time)
Sleeping...he knows exactly when bed-time is before the lights go out

Dislikes:

Being outside, even under a cage
Most feeders other than Superworms, Crickets or silkworms
Birds (boy, does he puff up if a bird is outside the window)

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Zero likes climbing up onto my shoulders, jumping off, and repeating. Sometimes he runs circles around the top of my bed. Other times he leaps onto the floor and runs over to his tank and tries to climb the steps and fails several times and just looks at me like "Why can't I do?"

He hates poop in his viv, he will frantically glass dance until I remove it. He doesn't much like the "small" space of his bath "tub" (it's a plastic storage bin" so whenever it's bath time, he'll scratch and jump at the sides trying to get out. I'm sure if it was at all possible, he'd be perfectly content to have me flood my house and bathe him that way :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom