Beardie Paradise - In development!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawahchan

We've decided on a way to create an enclosure for outside that will be collapsible.

The enclosure will be 2 1/2 feet wide and 4 ft high. It will have piano hinges on 3 of the 4 corners so it folds accordion style, like one of those shoji screens.

The fourth corner will have some kind of tight latch. This will fit ontop of a bottom that will also latch. Then at the top we will have it latch on all four sides to keep it secure.

The sides will be framed in wood with a fine screening in the middle. The top will be the same. On one side we are going to make a platform about 1 foot up that will slide into the frame on one side. then at 3 feet there will be another platform adjacent to the last one. These will both have ladders that hook into the platforms.

This will allow me to create a large enough enclosure for my babies to run around and enjoy the sun and not need to sacrifice a space for a giant creation.

If you guys have any comments or suggestions please share!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom