Beardie only likes crickets with calcium??? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got my new beardie Gizmo on dec 17th and until 3 days ago (when i moved him into a bigger temporary tank) he was eating his crickets fine but i noticed he now only likes to eat the ones with calcium powder on them the other ones he doesnt even care about just lets them walk on him he doesnt care at all. but the ones with dust WOW does he ever run never seen him move so fast. but i kno this cant be good because hes 5 months old and soon i will not be able to give him as much right now he gets it on all of them as he wont eat them any other way and i want him to eat. But is this bad can i give him to much calcium powder? is this normal? has anyone else heard of this? i need some answers cause im beginning to get worried for his health. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanx
-Krystal

ohiojalil

iam not real sure about giving 2 much calcium powder but i know 2 much calcium is bad lol..what name brand do you use? I use (dragon dust) t-rex its mainly protein but has other good stuff it is also a dusting and has a little calcium great stuff maybe switch to that?or alternate? you can use it at every feeding and my dragons love it smells good =) like bananas.maybe they will go for that
just a suggestion hopefully that was a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom