Beardie not wanting to eat or drink!

Blue_the_beardie

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Blue
Hello! Ive had a bearded dragon for about 3 years, but just recently she wont eat her veggies, or drink on her own. Ive tried EVERYTHING, but nothing works! Ive tried hiding treats in the salads(she just pickes them out). Ive tried putting nothing but greens in her cage, but she just ignores them. She will only eat worms and blueberries. Im stuck between feeding her treats to make sure she eats, or putting veggies in her cage and feeling like im starving her.

And for water: How do I get her to drink out of the bath or a dish. I can drop water on her nose and she will lick it up. Ive heard of putting something flavorful (like a all natural juice) in a dish, but she wont even lower her head to taste it. She puts no effort to drink it on her own. I just started misting her, but I dont know if that hydrates them or not. She will only drink from a spray bottle on her nose. What should I do? Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom