beardie not pooping and basking

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogueismyname

hello friends!, i havent made a post on here for quite some time! my beardie rogue has not been doing so well, she has not used the washroom in a week or two, its normal for her to go maybe a week without using the washroom becuase i feed her mealworms, but i switched her over to crickets, she has no hard spots on her stouhmach, my other oncern is the is not active, and has not been for a year, shes only 3, her temps are good, her uvb is good, she eats bugs okay and she eats salad but not alot...
she also never basks on her basking spot anymore, il move her there and within 10 mins she will climb down but she will be cold, its summer in my country, i give her a bath every 2nd day same with salad and i havent fed her bugs in a couple days becuase she has not used the washroom, im going to give her a bath now, i cant link any photos becuase i dont have a webcam and my computer is really bad
please help fam cuz im scared shes going to die soon

edit: her tank is in my room and i vape in my room but not around her or her tank, just wanna throw that out there shes only got vape close to her tank once and its when i was fixing my roof and had my ecig

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Sorry your girl isn't doing well. What country are you in?
Can you review your tank setup with us, such as the type/brand of UVB, supplementation used,
foods offered, substrate & the temperatures too, so we can be sure everything is good. How old
is your UVB?
Can she walk & climb normally or is she not very mobile?
Mealworms are not real nutritious so we don't recommend feeding them too often. Crickets
are fine & even getting some calcium worms would be good also.
If you feel she may be slightly impacted, you can give her some sugar free applesauce mixed with
canned unspiced pumpkin & a few drops of olive or coconut oil, daily to help her system move
things along better.

Let us know how she is doing.
Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom