Beardie not eating

my beardie is shedding a bit on his mouth area and hes not eating much at all, none of his veg, and only eating a couple of crickets if that, he usually loves morioworms but hes not touching then at all? is this cause for concern or?

in the video he ate one after not eating for a while

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 73115912984__3B9ACAE6-C7F1-463D-B9FD-472F0A813A5B.MOV
    1.8 MB

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
my beardie is shedding a bit on his mouth area and hes not eating much at all, none of his veg, and only eating a couple of crickets if that, he usually loves morioworms but hes not touching then at all? is this cause for concern or?

in the video he ate one after not eating for a while
He looks good but it is concerning when they quit eating - please go over the surface basking temps and how your getting them - and the UVB is it a coil or a long tube fixture? Where in the tank is it top of screen or inside the tank? The shedding can effect the appetite but not to an extent of totally quit eating- how old is the dragon- he looks good but we need to figure the reason for the sudden stop of eating all together

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom