Beardie not eating for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howie

My bearded dragon is 8 months old , he is at 16 inches ... But I am worried about him he hasn't shed sense September , and lately hasn't had an appitatie for anything not even his favorite worms (the tomato worms) he doesn't move around much ether while he is in his home , but outside he moves around fine ... I'm worried because with him not eating he hasn't pooped ether ... I don't know what to do, help please I'm worried bout my baby

TheDeac

Hatchling Member
Depending were you live he's probably going down for Brumation mine went down round october last year and didnt come back till march-april and refused to eat the entire time just make sure you have UVB and the right temps and he should be fine (also Stubbs was only 6months old(ish) when he went down the 1st time) as for temps 105-120 basking spot 85-90 cool side (works for stubb he doesnt like the colder temps) you can also try i nice long warm soak see if it stimulates his bowels if the not pooping is still scaring you as for UVB preferably a Flourecent bulb 10.0 alot of people use Repti-Sun from zoomed and its awesome i use Reptileuv.com's bulbs personally though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom