Beardie Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpinsky

Hatchling Member
I thought many of you would like to know about my upcoming project.

As a hobby, I create and sell zines, an independent magazine publication. My newest project is working on a zine for bearded dragon owners and lovers. However, I cannot finish the project without your help!

Since there is only so much I can put into the zine myself, I thought I would open it up the members of beardeddragon.org. I am hoping to include interviews of owners, photos of their beardies and enclosures, as well as stories about beardies and their owners (or slaves, as it is more aptly put).

My plan is to put out one or two a year and the price will only cover publishing expenses and anything else will go to support beardeddragon.org.

If you would like to contribute to the beardie zine project, please let me know by PM or e-mailing me at [email protected]. You will also receive a complimentary issue of the mag you contributed to.

Thanks!

Note to mods and admins: If this does not belong here, please feel free to do with it as you see fit.

mpinsky

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Photos would be awesome! There are only so many I can put in with Shenron before the reader gets bored. If you can e-mail me them with your beardie's name (so it can go in the caption), that would be wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom