Beardie Loves Dog w/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are allot of us on here that have dogs or cats that are curious about their beardies and like to sit outside their tank and look at them but I have the exact opposite. My dogs seem to get along with Scorch just fine when they are all out together but they aren't interested at looking at her in her viv. She has jumped on both their backs when we are all sitting on the couch together and they don't seem to mind. Now that Scorch is larger and has a viv that sits on the floor she has started to eat her salads on the living room carpet. I will put the dogs in their kennel about 20 feet away when she eats because I don't want them eating her salad. More often than not she will go over to their kennel and look at them. My husband is afraid that she would try to get in there with them and I think that maybe she would. I wonder what is going through their minds?
IMG_0024.jpg

Hm what are you guys doing?
IMG_0025.jpg

Maybe I should come check it out?
IMG_0026.jpg

Is there enough room in there for me too?

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
hahahha its so cute ! Every pix is like.. "ok im close enough! No one more step ! Ok Ok who am i fooling one more giant step ! Ok Now im close ! " lol

Poor doggie hes probably like "mommy why does he get to go out and not me !"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom