Beardie LOVE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys love most about your Beardie, or what is your favorite thing your dragon does?

Ex. I love my Loki's expressive face....and nothing is sweeter than when he cuddles with me at bedtime!!

Just wanting to see the differences in all of our responses...We all love our babies...I'm wandering why you love yours!!? :love5:

jjh1

Juvie Member
Striker my male has great personality likes to cuddle and smiles always watches what I am doing.

Athena my female always the adventurous diva loves to be held likes to nuzzle my face snuggles.

Cleo my female baby she likes to hiss bite but settles in my hand looks at me with those big brown eyes and falls asleep when I rub her back loves to be cuddled and watches every move I make

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
I love Peach's attitude lol

DSCN3384.jpg

I love Bevo's Facial expressions

DSCN3340.jpg

and I love Rory's lazy outlook on life

DSCN3361.jpg

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
OMG look at peaches!! HA, She's got an attitude for sure. I love it!!

MommiesBoyx- I'm loving the first pic!!! Can you say big baby?!?! lol. Somebody's rotten (That's the way we like them at my house too)

Beardednoob- This made me laugh a little. I'm not sure ANYONE could resist the cuddles!! They're too cute not to love,..Ur secret is safe here. lol :) What happens on Beardeddragon.org,...stays on beardeddragon.org

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
Kate221":23yqtjfl said:
OMG look at peaches!! HA, She's got an attitude for sure. I love it!!

yeah I haven't taken any pics in a while. She's grown a lot since then. She lets me pick her up and she will cuddle for a few minutes but then after a while she swells up a bit and tries to run.

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The reason I posted this is because I've had a LOT of people ask me recently how I get attached to something that has scales and no feelings. This is just to prove a point!!
A lot of people in my area buy a beardie, put it in a tank on their night stand and feed it once a week. :angry5: As far as i'm concerned, beardies aren't shelf accessories...just because they aren't a specific color morph or because they are missing limbs or have been abused,...doesn't mean they aren't worth anything and it definitely doesn't mean they don't deserve to be loved. Personality should mean SO much more than any of that!! Every beardie has something unique about it that makes it super lovable!! :D

All of your beardies are beautiful!!

I love peaches colors, Post more recent pictures of her soon!!

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Kate221":32zfcjyx said:
The reason I posted this is because I've had a LOT of people ask me recently how I get attached to something that has scales and no feelings. This is just to prove a point!!
A lot of people in my area buy a beardie, put it in a tank on their night stand and feed it once a week. :angry5: As far as i'm concerned, beardies aren't shelf accessories...just because they aren't a specific color morph or because they are missing limbs or have been abused,...doesn't mean they aren't worth anything and it definitely doesn't mean they don't deserve to be loved. Personality should mean SO much more than any of that!! Every beardie has something unique about it that makes it super lovable!! :D

All of your beardies are beautiful!!

I love peaches colors, Post more recent pictures of her soon!!

I had a person ask me how a robot could ever cuddle.. hmm he thinks dragons are all instinct with no personality but, then again the people who say these things don't know as they have never experienced it for themselves. :wink:

sheri85

Juvie Member
i love when Archer cuddles with me at night time (i've even crocheted him his own blankie he can hide under so the lights don't bother him--i'm a night owl.

i also love how he wiggles on his log whenever i come near his tanks. and i love how he cocks his head when he hears my voice. and i love how upset he gets when he sees me getting ready to run errands if it looks like i'm going without him. he's just so wonderful.

and to indicate how charming he truly is, my boyfriend, who is completely indifferent to animals in general and hardly pays attention to my turtle or cat, has developed a habit of stopping at Archer's tank to talk to him, and he loves holding him. and just today he asked me "have you let Archer out of his tank today? he wants to come out." lol. thanks for the reminder. he never reminds me about anything regarding the other pets.

i love Archer to death. who wouldn't love this face??

254812_1690280066911_1535021745_31340292_7843191_n.jpg

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
That face is tooo cute. He looks like he has huge pecs (chest muscles) in that picture and he's flexing to show you. hahaha He's adorable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom