Beardie leash

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxondragon

I'd like to get a beardie leash. I've seen some on the net but I would prefer recommendations then just ordering the first one I saw.

Saxon is 17" and an adult. He's pretty laid back as far as I can tell. I've only had him for less than a week.

And, I'm not good at making things, so I prefer buying and perhaps my mom can do minor adjustments sewing wise if needed.

Thanks.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
If you are looking for a custom leash Tatsu's mom makes some really cool ones and they are about the same price as the plain ones you can get at the store. She will make them custom sized as well as color etc. They are really cute. I can't wait til scorch is done growing so I can get her one. The website address is http://lizardharness.com/

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Vegaslizard that site looks pretty cool, I'll have to check it out too. I've always just used a ferret leash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom