Beardie in Washington Needs Help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

miragach

When browsing CL today I came across this guy and feel sooo bad....
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/for/1062473499.html
He looks sooo skinny and on crushed walnut....
I tried to email but no reply yet... I told him that the dragon doesn't look very healthy and I would take the dragon off his hands for less that that (Hoping I could find someone here to adopt him)
If someone here wants me to get him and maybe we can start a train to move him to a new home?

This guy is not far from my home but I'm unable to handle the cost of a 2nd Beardie....

Grommet

Hatchling Member
Did you hear back from the craigslist poster? I also saw this and posted it on the adoptions/rescues site through Pacific Northwest Herpetological Society forums. I'm hoping one of the rescuers there took notice. Let me know if you need any help, I'm in the area.

Kailin

miragach

Original Poster
This person didn't bother to respond to my email.... which makes me sad... Maybe I took the wrong approach...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom