Beardie in distress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azel

Original Poster
I am at work right now and can't stop worrying about him. I can't wait to get home to check on him =( hope he's ok

Azel

Original Poster
I took him to the vet today! He behaved very calmly in the car, such a good boy.

The vet said he looks thin and has a lot of parasites. He received an injection and 3 antibiotics to take over a month-long period. I bought some turkey baby food to help him eat the bitter one (this is ok right?)

The vet also said his arms are weak and it is evident that he has had bone problems in the past. That said, he is very alert and active and has a nice color, so the vet thinks he's going to be just fine =)

Beardie is asleep in his tank now... he is like a brick when he sleeps! It's like nothing can wake that guy up :p

Anyways, bed time for me as well! Thank you so much for all of your help and support!

Azel

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Azel, poor Beardie, I hope the medicine helps! My beardies sleep like bricks too. Does he like to cuddle? Keep us updated!!!! Have you made any changes to lighting? Just curious... sorry if you posted you had and I missed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom