beardie has stress marks that wont go away had her for 2 mou

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheese

Hatchling Member
he is active and eating about 20 crix a day he is in 15 gal he has repti sun10.0 basking temps around 108 didetal probe thermomiter :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How long has he had stress marks for? Can you post a picture of your dragon?
The 15 gallon is small & if the basking spot is 108 but the temperature of the overall tank might be too hot since it is a smaller tank. What wattage of basking light are you using? Is it a bright white basking light or a colored light? How close is the Reptisun 10 flourescent tube bulb from him? It IS a flourescent tube bulb, correct?

Tracie

cheese

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yes it is flourecent he can get withen 6 inch of the bulb the temps are 77 on the cool side and he has had the stress marks for a as long as i remember :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
My girl had stress marks about 80% of the time for a long time. Then about her third month with me they started showing up less and less. How big is she? When do you plan on putting her into a larger enclosure?

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
cheese":98b0f said:
i plan on about a mounth in a 40 gal

I think that will make a big difference. You can regulate your temps better in a larger tank and she will have more room to roam. She will be fine. Like I said, I wouldn't worry unless she had other signs of distress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom