Beardie has dry blood on lips please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
His color is fine, it's what you suspect, which is just a shed. It's very common for them to shed in uneven patches that sometimes can take weeks or more to come off.

His mouth open may partly be because it's sore. Have you been putting the unpasteurized honey on ? The kind from a health store.....some grocery stores carry it but it MUST say raw , unpasteurized. If you haven't already, get some ASAP and dab it on twice a day.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
AHBD":2mkwhxd6 said:
His color is fine, it's what you suspect, which is just a shed. It's very common for them to shed in uneven patches that sometimes can take weeks or more to come off.

His mouth open may partly be because it's sore. Have you been putting the unpasteurized honey on ? The kind from a health store.....some grocery stores carry it but it MUST say raw , unpasteurized. If you haven't already, get some ASAP and dab it on twice a day.

He'll love the taste of it too .... he'll think you are giving him a new very yummy treat ....

suddensnoozing

Original Poster
AHBD":djtuhr9g said:

I have some at home! I'm going to put some on him. It's nice to here good news when I was so worried. I feel I should add his mouth had always been partly open. I just figured he was a "slower" dragon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom