Beardie has diareha? Is this a normal sign? *PIC*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulwade54

My beardie is healthy and all...Just feed her a couple wax worms then gave her a bath...she didn't poop or anything in the bath but i put her in her viv and went downstairs came back up and found all this in her viv on the tile...is this normal?
1122081351a.jpg

peera

Sub-Adult Member
Ew. No, diareha isn't normal and can be a sign of parasites. Are those undigested wax worms I see? She might have thrown up.

Lulwade54

Original Poster
No that was her pee..the white stuff...I give her baths daily and dont keep any old food in her vuv so i dont know how she got parasites if she does have them

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
sometimes the worms can be undigested. I had to give up on Pheonix worms because they always came out whole when Judah ate them. What are you feeding as far as veggies, anything differant? Soemtime they will expel exess water that is not turned into urates. What they dont turn into urates the white stuff will come out as water. Mine has always done this. It could be nothing it could be something. How are your temps and such? If you keep having a problem then take the portion of the poo in for a fecal just to over rule parasites. You can do this with out taking your guy in, and it is cheeper than the whoel exam and them taking the fecal themselves. Also, you can try soem acidophiliz+ just to get soem good flora intot he gut and it can help with diareha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom