beardie grandma saying hello and would like to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: hi not really new to this site , my son dragonlover has been on to say hello and introduce his beardie Cooper, well now that school is back in and i am home all day until i have my elbow surgery Cooper is in my care until his dad gets home from school and just want to make sure that i keep the little guy on the right track . kind of fell in love with him , he will be part of our three ring circus 3 weeks this saturday . got to give him his first bath on my own today and have him back safe and snug in his home with his u.v light on, i know he gets some rays with the blinds up and open , his 4 legged house mates and me love it that way and our alaskan husky loves seeing the world go by too , so it is nice and light for the better part of the day . We have him started on a salad of turnip greens , some zucchuni , i hope i am close on the spelling , and a little mustard green and kale , he's a turnip green hound for sure . :D was wondering what the best kinds of fruit are if he can have any , we aren't sure how old he is for 100% but he is now about 5 and a half inches long and as soon as we can get a decent camera we will send pictures of him , also exactly what should we look for in stress marks on him ?? he is a pretty mellow little guy , loves to hang out and listen and just be with us , thanks for any advice , coops grandma

dragonlover0813

Original Poster
hi and thankyou for your welecomes :D i will for sure and go and vcheck out the one site that you recomended me too . and will try Cooper on the strawberries , may cause a small riot here in the house though with all of us loving them but he will get his share. sorry it took me a little bit to get back with everyone , husbands been sick and up at the hosp. , thankyou again and new camera tomorrow so pictures of Cooper soon :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Welcome to BD.org! :D

All of my beardies really love raspberries, mangos, an all mellons.
But you will notice on the chart at the link that was given to you by Raine407 that fruits are just an occassional treat.

Anyhow welcome aboard! :wave:
Look forward to learning more about Cooper. :)

Barbara

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
:) jst wanted to say that cooper and i have our own log in now , don't have to share with my son any more which he is happy about . likes to have his own space from time to time , i can understand that , especially since he shares coper with me , thanks for all the info on feeding , gooing to try squash todday with him some time , got to do the grocery shopping thing today :D

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Hey thats good news so hopefully we will be seeing more of you around.Now your an official beardie slave :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom