Beardie getting worse and worse..what can i do???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatty

Juvie Member
What an angel. I am sure he will be waiting for you some day after crossing over the rainbow bridge. :)

Tatty

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Well, no dragon will ever replace Pumpkin, that is for sure. You will see him again I am quite sure of it. He will always be with you.
Maybe he had a tumor of some sort if she felt something was blocking him, & he was having trouble breathing. However, their breathing becomes erratic when they decline. More tests would need to have been done to determine the cause of death. I am sorry you don't have closure, that makes it harder.

Tracie

cupcake143

Original Poster
I know it does make it much worse that Im still left confused as to why hes not here anymore. It seems like just the other day he was happily running around everywhere, now i just have his empty tank next to my bed which is devastating to look at, but i would like to get another one. Just not sure how soon? I feel like trying to "replace" him right after is horrible, i cant even think about it :cry: thanks again for everyones support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom