Beardie eye looking weird!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny0417

Hello, I came home from work today and my beardies eye is leaking and looks like she punctured it. The first picture is her left eye and the second one is her right eye which is the one that Is leaking, what do I do or what can I do??? I don’t think it’s an infection, her eye looks deflated in a way. Please help
109110-5945317834.jpg
109110-2445721529.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What is in the tank that she could of punctured the eye on? Was she maybe trying to rub her head on something ? AHBD or Tracie Drache 613 is going to haft to advise on the eye- are you feeding crickets?
Karrie

Jenny0417

Original Poster
Hello! I believe she might have gotten her eye scratched from the other dragon, she has nothing in her tank that can hurt her. If anything, when we let our dragons loose to stretch their legs, one of them might have scratched her eye.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok its not good to let dragons out together --- you never know when they are going to fight etc.. especially males -- male/ female the male wants to breed all the time etc........... I would keep them apart--- are they housed together? Dragons are territorial and one will dominate over the other
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom