Awe love it!
He is enjoying every bit of that!
So cute!!
Does yours try to eat the weeds? Kien will
Thx for sharing!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
So far he has eaten a dandelion and a bee. The dandelion is much better for him (the grass hasn't been treated yet otherwise he wouldn't go on the lawn) and the bee didn't cause him any issues.

Lovmybeardie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes! That's what they are those darn clover leaves! I took ki out yesterday as well and put him on the grass ( which is not treated) and he kept trying to eat the darn leaves. All I could think is " stop it we don't need another vet bill at the moment "lol"

Bees!?!? Yours to! O dear this must be a common thing! Ki better NOT ??

Would love for others to share there pic :)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Clovers are actually very nutritious ! I pick it and include it in their salads. You don't have to worry, let your little guy graze on them. :)

Lovmybeardie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
O my goodness! That's awesome!! Look at them all! So much fun!

Maybe I should do something like that in a smaller scale so mine will stop eating things and stressing me out! ;)

Mordecai

Juvie Member
86288-1588798124.jpg
Mordecai doesn't like out side much. He just freezes. Went out tonight and a siren went by (far away) and he freaked out. So we went back inside. We will keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom