Beardie Dragon Nails

Status
Not open for further replies.

DorkiTimmy

Hatchling Member
hey guys is it possible to trim or to make a beardie dragons unsharp that wouldnt harm them cause my beardies nail are pretty shapr and i wanna just make them a bit unsharp with the sand paper thing on the nail clipper and wanted to make sure that its harmless of course if i was to trim i wouldnt do so because im not a professional and would take him to somewhere to do so.

daner923

Gray-bearded Member
Ummm... that's weird. Slate tile definitely keeps nails trim, as long as it has a rough finish.

EDizzle

Slate tile keeps my guys nails filed down nicely. I've tried trimming their nails but I get nervous and prefer not to do it, so I settled on tiles. And if he poos on it a little chlorohexidine/water solution and a toothbrush scrubbing clean it up just fine.

BlueMorpho

Juvie Member
I use baby clippers, and a small nail file after, but I agree with slate tile and/or rough climbing surfaces

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
I just use kitty slippers and cut the tip. Rosie will only tolerate two hands maybe then she is done so I do it over several tries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom