Beardie - Difficulty walking, won't eat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about Benson, I had hoped she was going to recover. :cry:
That is so sad, it sounds like she fought really hard, too. I know you will miss her terribly.

Tracie

Jestech

Original Poster
Thanks Tracie.
We were hoping she was on the road to recovery as well. It's so sad. It was a teary day at my house for sure, ironically our kids are taking it better than my wife and I. I just feel like she was so close. She even walked yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks.

In the end, she taught us a lot, especially why people are crazy about these wonderful lizards.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They definitely leave footprints on your soul, making it impossible to ever forget them, nor would you want to anyway. Their love is unconditional & I know that Benson loved you. She was not alone when she passed which is comforting. I hope you & your family will remember some wonderful times with her.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom