Beardie Color Morph?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!,
Forgive me if this is in the wrong section butt; I recently aqcuired a new addition to my bearded dragon collection. This very beautiful 3 year old male by the name of blackbeard. I noticed right away that he wasnt a normal colored dragon, but I can't seem to find his exact color morph. So maybe some of ya'll can help? Pics are posted below, any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Chris.

Blackbeard2.jpg

Blackbeard1.jpg

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
Can you mabye post some more pictures with different lighting angles? Can't really see him close up too well but he looks fat and happy!

reptarr321

Original Poster
RandyMarsh":i0e59bwm said:
Can you mabye post some more pictures with different lighting angles? Can't really see him close up too well but he looks fat and happy!

Yes, they'll be up in a bit. He's actually very happy! Just got done building his custom cage and he loves the space. Pics will be up soon.

Thanks,
Chris.

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
I don't know a lot but perhaps it could be some sort of Citrus or Sunfire Variety. What type of Toenails does he have? Black or Clear?

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
It's really hard to tell a beardies colour morph without the parents morphs but you can do your best to piece it together, i personally wouldnt worry about it, the beardie looks plump and healthy and thats all that really matters right? :)

reptarr321

Original Poster
RandyMarsh":28dm3f4f said:
I don't know a lot but perhaps it could be some sort of Citrus or Sunfire Variety. What type of Toenails does he have? Black or Clear?

Sorry I haven't put up any photos. Weather here has been horrible and I wanted to rake a shot with natural light. I just took some this morning so they'll be up soon. He has black nails I'm guessing? They're a hint ofbrown with black in em.

zillathakilla":28dm3f4f said:
It's really hard to tell a beardies colour morph without the parents morphs but you can do your best to piece it together, i personally wouldnt worry about it, the beardie looks plump and healthy and thats all that really matters right? :)

Yes that's all that really matters :) but not knowing is kinda bugging me cause I know he's not a plain ol beardie. It'd be cool if I can figure it out. I'm getting two more this week and I know the female is Allen x bloodline and the male is super citrus/luminescent. They both have their paper work :)

reptarr321

Original Poster
zillathakilla":2b4pc7vs said:
Oh wow please put pics up for all of them,those sound like beautiful dragons!

They are very beautiful indeed, ill start a new topic and post the pics there to see what everyone thinks about them. Watch out for the post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom