Beardie Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home from the hospital - so of course I wanted to see my Beardies. My female was fine being held as my husband cleaned the cage (I do it daily) - but my boy - who I can normally hold wanted NOTHING to do with being held. He jumped out of my hands, onto the couch, I tried to catch him (I just had surgery a few days ago) - my husband goes in for the catch, misses - he runs behind the entertainment center - I call for my son who is helping me keep cats away.

When we got him back in his enclosure - he "smirked" at us - little turd lol - I gotta be more careful with him! I don't know if it was b/c he was hungry that he didn't want to be held or if if he was just having a bad day

brittani299

Extreme Poster
My male does the same thing. He likes to run away. My cats actually love my beardies. They sleep with them all the time. So when cosmos gets out of his cage (which is all the time because the cats want to play with him) he just roams the house for a while and then goes back in his cage after a while.

lichjen

Original Poster
well right now he is so tiny I'm worried he'd be cat food! He's only about 10grams! He's an itty bitty boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom